“TDK D-C60 Cassette, 1972” is a beautifully executed silkscreen print by printmaker Sarah Stewart.
- This print has been hand drawn and hand pulled on a screen printing press by the artist.
- It contains an extra special gloss layer which reflects the light when viewed from different angles.
- Printed on Murano paper.
- With careful consideration of environmental ethics Sarah uses a waterbased system in the creation of her prints.
- The paper size is 500mm x 500mm.
- Each print is individually signed and editioned by the artist.
- This print is from a small limited edition of 20 prints making your print more affordable whilst retaining its exclusive status.
- This print is sold unframed allowing you the flexibility to find the perfect frame to suit your home.
- Due to the handmade nature of the printing process every print has slight variations making each unique.