These prints are part of the original numbered limited edition of “Victor III Phonograph, 1902”. When I first started printing I included all my misprints (ones with little splashes of ink or mis-registered prints) in the numbered edition. As I was never happy with these imperfect prints they have sat hidden away in a drawer. These aren’t perfect prints (unlike the rest of the edition) which is the only reason I feel comfortable discounting them. Their unique imperfections are highlighted in the photos so please peruse these carefully before purchasing.
- This print has been hand drawn and hand pulled on a screen printing press by the artist.
- It contains a special metallic layer which reflects the light when viewed from different angles.
- Printed on 300gsm Magnani Pescia paper, a good quality acid free printmaking paper.
- With careful consideration of environmental ethics Sarah uses a waterbased system in the creation of her prints.
- The paper size is 500mm x 500mm.
- Each print is individually signed and editioned by the artist.
- This print is from a small limited edition of 20 prints making your print more affordable whilst retaining its exclusive status.
- This print is sold unframed allowing you the flexibility to find the perfect frame to suit your home.
- Due to the handmade nature of the printing process every print has slight variations making each unique.