These prints have been discounted due to a little ink smudging when printing. They are also both ever so slightly overinked though this is barely noticeable.
This linocut print was created during a socially distanced workshop in lockdown 2020. It was created very organically by cutting straight into the lino and 'drawing' with the gouges rather than doing a proper preparatory study first.
- Printed on 310gsm South Bank Smooth, a heavyweight printmaking paper.
- Waterbased Schminke printmaking inks and Caligo Safewash inks have been used to keep the printing process chemical free and environmentally friendly.
- The paper size measures 10 x 16 cm which is the perfect size for posting as a gift.
- This print has been printed as a multiplate linocut with two separate inkings and is part of an Open Edition and has been signed and numbered by the artist.
- Due to the handmade nature of the printing process every print has slight variations making each unique.