With the intention of creating a pattern that bridged the gap between my prints of vintage objects and those of found natural objects, the Razzle pattern was inspired by the accordion bellows on a vintage camera combined with the petals of a pine cone. This new collection of work is available in three main colours: black, hot pink and petrol blue. Gift wrap is also available in deep red and an eggshell blue.
These A5 notebooks/sketchbooks have been designed, hand silkscreen printed and hand bound by Sarah Stewart.
- The cover is printed using using waterbased inks onto 100% recycled paper with a smooth finish.
- Each book contains 80 pages of 90gsm cream paper of the finest quality.
- Unruled pages make this book perfect for both writing and sketching.
- These books are finished with a bookcloth spine in black. This cloth protects the spine during day-to-day use and is designed to prolong the life of your book.
- Made in incredibly small edition sizes, each book is wrapped with an individually numbered belly band signed by the artist
- Created using hand finished processes from start to finish, there may be slight differences between them making each book unique.
These notebooks are sold individually.