This original linocut has been designed, carved and pringed by the artist in her home studio.
- Printed on 310gsm South Bank Smooth, a heavyweight printmaking paper.
- With consideration towards the environment, shminke waterbased and calico safewash printmaking inks have been used to minimise the use of chemicals in the printmaking process.
- The paper size measures 38 x 21 cm.
- The print itself measures 15.3 x 4.5 cm, leaving plenty of white space to allow for mounting or careful trimming to fit a smaller sized frame as required.
- This print is from a Limited Edition of 30 prints which have all been signed and numbered by the artist.
- Due to the handmade nature of the printing process every print has slight variations making each unique.
- This print is supplied unframed allowing you to choose your own frame to suit your home.