This linocut print was created in 2018 as part of the "Beachcombing" collection. This series was created very organically by cutting straight into the lino and 'drawing' with the gouges rather than doing preparatory studies first.
- Printed on a smooth, thick (250gsm) Somerset Satin acid-free printmaking paper.
- The blue feathers have been printed with waterbased Schminke printmaking inks and the black ones with Caligo Safewash. These inks have been chosen to keep the printing process as chemical free and environmentally friendly as possible.
- With deckled edges, the print looks beautiful when float mounted.
- The paper size measures 12.5 x 12.5 cm which is the perfect size for posting as a gift.
- This print is part of an Open Variable Edition and has been signed and numbered by the artist.
- Due to the handmade nature of the printing process every print has slight variations making each unique.
This print can be supplied framed or unframed. Please specify how you would like your print to be presented.
- The print is float mounted with a double layer of neutral/cream coloured mount.
- The blue feather is presented in a natural oak frame and the black feather in a black stained wooden frame (measuring 23 x 23 x 1.5cm) to compliment the style of the print.