Designed to illustrate Jayne Baldwin's poem "Clatter Clatter" (which in turn was written in response to my original Underwood Typewriter print - now sold out), this artists book has been screen printed and bound by hand. It is available in both soft and hard back editions.
- Screen printed onto 315gsm Heritage Bookwhite, this book has a strong heavy weight allowing it to stand itself up without warping or falling.
- Waterbased printmaking inks are mixed by hand with consideration to minimising the use of chemicals and reducing the environmental impact of the printmaking process.
- It is folded in a concertina with the poem "Clatter Clatter" interspersed with half tone screen prints.
- The cover is screen printed onto a deep blue book cloth which covers a thick grey board to create an extra special finish.
- Due to the handmade nature of the printing process every print has slight variations making each unique.
- The hard back version of these books comes in a very exclusive limited edition of only 5 books and each have been signed and numbered by the artist.