This original typewriter linocut and screen print has been designed, carved, hand burnished and the hand rendered lettering screen printed by the artist.
- Printed on 250gsm Somerset Velvet acid free printmaking paper, this paper has a deckled edge making it perfect for float mounting.
- With consideration towards the environment, Caligo safewash and a waterbased screen printing ink have been used to minimise the use of chemicals in the printmaking process.
- The paper size measures 28 x 28.5 cm
- This print is from a Limited Edition of 30 prints and have all been signed and numbered by the artist.
- Due to the handmade nature of the printing process every print has slight variations making each unique.
This print is available to purchase either framed in a black stained wooden frame with a double layer of float mount to compliment the print or unframed.