Designed to recreate the sense of feathers floating to the ground this book is printed on vellum and folds so when held up to the light all the layers can be seen through, creating a sense of depth and an echo of the journey of a drifting feather.
- Screen printed on vellum using hand mixed waterbased inks. These inks have been chosen to reduce the usage of chemicals in the printmaking process with consideration towards the environmental impact of printmaking.
- The protective sleeve is made from thick (300gsm) Magnani Pescia.
- The sleeve incorporates a feather linocut print similar in design to that printed in the book.
- Caligo Safewash ink has been used to print the cover of the book, again with chemical reduction in mind.
- The book measures 8 x 21 cm
- This book is from a limited edition of 30 and has been signed and numbered by the artist.
- Due to the handmade nature of the printing process every print has slight variations making each unique.