This linocut print was created in 2018 as part of the "Beachcombing" collection. This series was created very organically by cutting straight into the lino and 'drawing' with the gouges rather than doing preparatory studies first.
- Printed on a smooth, thick (250gsm) Somerset Satin acid-free printmaking paper.
- Caligo Safewash printmaking ink has been used to keep the printing process as chemical free and environmentally friendly as possible.
- With deckled edges, the print looks beautiful when float mounted.
- The paper size measures approximately 21 x 10 cm which is the perfect size for posting as a gift.
- This print is part of a Limited Variable Edition of 10 prints and has been signed and numbered by the artist.
- Due to the handmade nature of the printing process every print has slight variations making each unique.
This print can be supplied framed or unframed. Please specify how you would like your print to be presented.
- The print is float mounted with a double layer of neutral/cream coloured mount.
- Framed with a black stained wooden frame to compliment the style of the print.