This linocut print was created in 2018 as part of the "Beachcombing" collection. This series was created very organically by cutting straight into the lino and 'drawing' with the gouges rather than doing preparatory studies first.
- Printed on a smooth, thick (250gsm) Somerset Satin acid-free printmaking paper.
- Waterbased Schminke printmaking inks have been used to keep the printing process chemical free and environmentally friendly.
- With deckled edges, the print looks beautiful when float mounted.
- The paper size measures 12.5 x 12.5 cm which is the perfect size for posting as a gift.
- This Reduction Print is part of a limited edition of 15 and has been signed and numbered by the artist.
- Due to the handmade nature of the printing process every print has slight variations making each unique.
This print can be supplied framed or unframed. Please specify how you would like your print to be presented.
- The print is float mounted with a double layer of neutral/cream coloured mount.
- Presented in a natural oak frame (measuring 23 x 23 x 1.5cm) to compliment the style of the print.