This linocut print was created in late 2018 as the first in an experimental short series of prints exploring the slipware pottery of Doug and Hannah Fitch (of Fitch & McAndrew Slipware Potters). These prints act as an exploration into the use of pattern and contrast.
- Printed on Awagami Bamboo paper - an organic, acid free and unbleached printmaking paper.
- Caligo Safewash printmaking ink has been used to keep the printing process as chemical free and environmentally friendly as possible.
- The paper size measures approximately 15 x 15 cm which is the perfect size for posting as a gift.
- This print is part of a Limited Edition of 50 prints and has been signed and numbered by the artist.
- Due to the handmade nature of the printing process every print has slight variations making each unique.
This print can be supplied framed or unframed. Please specify how you would like your print to be presented.
- The print is mounted with a double layer of neutral coloured mount.
- Framed with a black stained wooden frame to compliment the style of the print.