“Galloway Treasure” is a beautifully executed silkscreen print by printmaker Sarah Stewart. The crockery depicted in the print was found on a local beach in Garlieston, South West Scotland. Each print in this edition is accompanied by a limited edition half tone screen print of the beach where the crockery was found.
- This print has been hand drawn and hand pulled using a screen printing press in the artist's home studio.
- Printed on 310gsm South Bank Smooth, a good quality acid free printmaking paper.
- This print contains 8 layers of colour.
- With careful consideration of environmental ethics, Sarah uses a waterbased system in the creation of her prints.
- The paper size is 21 x 14.8 cm.
- Each print is individually signed and editioned by the artist.
- This print is from a small limited edition of 16 prints making your print more affordable whilst retaining its exclusive status.
- This print is sold unframed allowing you the flexibility to find the perfect frame to suit your home.
- The printed area runs to the edge of the paper making it perfect for float mounting.
- Due to the handmade nature of the printing process every print has slight variations making each unique.
This print is currently being exhibited as part of Upland CIC's online exhibition, A Postcard from D&G. Although pre orders may be taken at this time the print will not be posted until after this exhibition has finished (6th September 2020)