“Goldfinch” is a handmade reduction linocut print. The design was initially created as a digital illustration for the cover of Goldfinch Music’s EP “Invite Me In” with the intention of it becoming a full colour linocut at a later date.
- Printed on 250gsm Somerset Satin, an acid-free printmaking paper.
- This print contains five layers of linocut using seven colours of selective inking.
- This design has been printed with Caligo Safewash ink. This is an oil based ink producing lovely vibrant colours but its properties allow for chemical free cleaning allowing me to keep the printing process as environmentally friendly as possible.
- The paper size measures 23 x 21.5cm.
- This print is part of a Limited Edition of 20 prints.
- It has been signed and editioned by the artist.
- This print is available either mounted or unmounted. Please specify which you would prefer using the drop down menu.
- Due to the handmade nature of the printing process every print has slight variations making each unique.