“Kintsugi” is a beautifully executed silkscreen print by printmaker Sarah Stewart.
- This print has been designed, hand pulled on a screen printing press and foiled by the artist.
- This single layer silkscreen print has been embellished with 24carat Gold.
- Printed on 315gsm Heritage Bookwhite, a good quality acid free printmaking paper.
- With careful consideration of environmental ethics Sarah uses a waterbased system in the creation of her prints.
- The paper size is 215 x 215mm.
- Each print is individually signed and editioned by the artist.
- This print is from a small limited edition of 14 varied prints making your print more affordable whilst retaining its exclusive status.
- This print is sold unframed allowing you the flexibility to find the perfect frame to suit your home.
- Due to the handmade nature of the printing and foiling process every print in this edition is different.