“Olivetti Lettera 32, 1963” is a beautifully executed silkscreen print by printmaker Sarah Stewart.
- This print has been hand typed, cut and hand pulled on a screen printing press by the artist.
- 11 layers are individually printed by hand in 10 different colours.
- Printed on 285gsm Fabriano Rosaspina Avorio, a good quality acid free printmaking paper.
- With careful consideration of environmental ethics Sarah uses a waterbased system in the creation of her prints.
- The paper size is 500mm x 500mm.
- Each print is individually signed and editioned by the artist.
- This print is from a small limited edition of 18 prints making your print more affordable whilst retaining its exclusive status.
- This print is sold unframed allowing you the flexibility to find the perfect frame to suit your home.
- Due to the handmade nature of the printing process every print has slight variations making each unique.