This linocut print was created in 2018 as part of the "Beachcombing" collection. This series was created very organically by cutting straight into the lino and 'drawing' with the gouges rather than doing preparatory studies first.
- Printed on a smooth, thick (250gsm) Somerset Satin acid-free printmaking paper.
- Caligo Safewash printmaking inks have been used to keep the printing process as chemical free and environmentally friendly as possible.
- With deckled edges, the print looks beautiful when float mounted.
- The paper size measures approximately 30 x 35 cm.
- This print has been printed as a multiplate linocut with six separate inkings and is part of a Limited Edition of only six prints.
- It has been signed and numbered by the artist.
- This print is sold unframed allowing you the flexibility to find the perfect frame to suit your home.
- Due to the handmade nature of the printing process every print has slight variations making each unique.