This design was created using two separate linocuts of both the positive and negative images of a fern found on a recent woodland walk. It has been printed on a small etching press rescued many years ago from landfill.
- Printed on a smooth, thick (170gsm) Awagami Bamboo acid-free printmaking paper. The paper is a 70%/30% mix of Bamboo and Recycled Washi.
- Caligo Safewash printmaking inks have been used to keep the printing process as chemical free and environmentally friendly as possible.
- With deckled top and bottom edges, the print looks beautiful when float mounted.
- The paper size measures approximately 18 x 29.7 cm.
- This print has been printed as a multiplate linocut and is part of a Limited Edition of only 10 prints.
- It has been signed and numbered by the artist.
- This print is sold unframed allowing you the flexibility to find the perfect frame to suit your home.
- Due to the handmade nature of the printing process every print has slight variations making each unique.