This original print has been printed by hand by Sarah Stewart in her home studio using screen print and linocut techniques.
- It is printed on 310gsm South Bank Smooth acid free printmaking paper.
- The paper size measures 15 x 15 cm
- It contains five screen printed layers and one linocut layer of print.
- Sarah uses a non toxic water based system for screen printing with consideration for the environment.
- The linocut layer on this print uses oil based ink which has a luxurious metallic sheen.
- This print is available as part of an open edition.
NB, usually this print would retail at £35-45 due to the amount of work that has gone into creating it. I am offering it as part of the Artist Support Pledge for £25. For every £1000 of sales, I pledge to spend £200 with another artist and support them too.