Developed from the Clatter Clatter Artist Book illustrations, these screen printed notecards come supplied in a presentation wallet with three envelopes.
- With careful consideration of environmental ethics Sarah uses hand mixed waterbased printmaking inks in the creation of her prints.
- The designs are printed on a thick (315gsm) Heritage Bookwhite acid free card. This card has an off-white hue which compliments the colour of the ink and aged quality of the half-tone print.
- Three single sided notecards are supplied in the set with three cream envelopes.
- The cards measure approx 10 x 10 cm and the envelopes 10.5 x 10.5 cm making them ideal for standard size postage.
- The sets come wrapped in a vellum sleeve/envelope.
- Due to the handmade nature of the printing process every print has slight variations making each unique.