This original typewriter key reduction linocut has been designed, carve and hand burnished by the artist.
- Printed on 54gsm Tosa Shi, an acid free Japanese printmaking paper. This paper has been torn with an attractive deckle edge.
- With consideration towards the environment, shminke waterbased printmaking inks have been used to minimise the use of chemicals in the printmaking process.
- The paper size measures 15 x 15 cm and it has been float mounted onto two layers of neutral acid free mount measuring 27 x 27 cm.
- This print is from a Limited Edition of only 8 prints which have all been signed and numbered by the artist.
- Due to the handmade nature of the printing process every print has slight variations making each unique.
- This print is supplied mounted but unframed.