This original reduction linocut and screenprint has been designed, carved, hand burnished and hand printed by the artist in her home studio.
- Printed on 310gsm South Bank Smooth, a heavyweight printmaking paper.
- With consideration towards the environment, shminke waterbased printmaking inks and Caligo Safewash have been used where possible to minimise the use of chemicals in the printmaking process.
- The paper size measures 42 x 29.7 cm (A3 size), making it easier to find a suitable sized frame.
- This print contains seven reduction linocut layers and three layers of silk screen print.
- The print itself measures 19 x 19 cm, leaving plenty of white space to allow for mounting or careful trimming to fit a smaller sized frame as required.
- This print is from a Limited Edition of 20 prints which have all been signed and numbered by the artist.
- Due to the handmade nature of the printing process every print has slight variations making each unique.
- This print is supplied unframed allowing you to choose your own frame to suit your home.