This original reduction linocut has been designed, carved and hand burnished by the artist in her home studio.
- Printed on 310gsm South Bank Smooth, a heavyweight printmaking paper.
- With consideration towards the environment, shminke waterbased printmaking inks have been used to minimise the use of chemicals in the printmaking process.
- This print consists of 4 separate layers of colour.
- The paper size measures 29.7 x 21 cm (A4 size), making it easier to find a suitable sized frame.
- The print itself measures 10.2 x 5.3 cm, leaving plenty of white space to allow for mounting or careful trimming to fit a smaller sized frame as required.
- This print is from a Limited Edition of 18 prints which have all been signed and numbered by the artist.
- Due to the handmade nature of the printing process every print has slight variations making each unique.
- This print is supplied unframed allowing you to choose your own frame to suit your home.
Please note that only a single print is included, props and preparatory work are for illustrative purposes only.