This linocut print was originally created in 2016 in the form of a Christmas Card for my husband. The style is completely different to my usual work and I have reduced the price to make space for new pieces. These prints are in perfect condition.
- Printed on a smooth, thick (250gsm) Somerset Satin acid-free printmaking paper.
- Caligo Safewash printmaking ink has been used to keep the printing process as chemical free and environmentally friendly as possible.
- With deckled edges, the print looks beautiful when float mounted.
- The paper size measures 12.5 x 12.5 cm which is the perfect size for posting as a gift.
- This print is part of an Open Edition and has been signed and numbered by the artist.
- Due to the handmade nature of the printing process every print has slight variations making each unique.
- This print is unframed.